Find a Lender-Approved Local Conveyancer in Radcliffe

Ready to buy a new home? Find a law firm approved by your lender.

Selecting the right solicitor is the most important decision when it comes to your Radcliffe conveyancing

Reasons to use our Radcliffe conveyancing solicitors

  • 1 Property lawyer conveyancing firms have excellent personal connections with Radcliffe estate agents and work very closely with them and local surveyors so as to ensure transactions proceed expeditiously.
  • 2 Our site is the only site offering you the ability to check that your property ownership legalities in Radcliffe will be carried out by a solicitor on your lender’s member panel.
  • 3 Peace of mind comes when you choose the very best, most recommended conveyancing solicitors. Radcliffe has a number to pick from, but for a truly dependable and reliable service many local people have been use the endorsement of this site.
  • 4 Radcliffe property lawyers work in partnership with Radcliffe estate agents, property finders, surveyors, banks and other professionals to make sure that a quality service is provided to buyers and sellers every step of the way, never losing sight of the time-critical nature behind your conveyancing transaction
  • 5 Radcliffe lawyers have a crucial advantage when it comes to Radcliffe conveyancing as they have important local knowledge of local authority requirements, planning policies and other issues that can impact your home move

Examples of recent conveyancing in Radcliffe since October 2021*


of flat Cotswold Close BL0 9LJ, at buying sum of £237,500. Leasehold conveyancing included: sending conveyancing papers to buyers representatives, agreeing completion date with parties, setting up the completion formalities

Recently asked questions about conveyancing in Radcliffe

Is the fact that my solicitor in Radcliffe is not listed on my lender's conveyancing panel that there is a problem with the standard of the firm’s conveyancing?

That is more than likely a wrong assumption to make. There are all sorts of perfectly reasonable explanations. A recent report by the solicitors regulator revealed that over three quarters of law firms surveyed had been removed from at least one lender panel. The most common reasons for removal are: (1) low volume of transactions (2) the solicitor is a sole practitioner (3) as part of the HSBC panel reduction (4) regulatory contact by SRA (5) accidental removal. Should you be concerned you should simply call the Radcliffe conveyancing firm and enquire why they are no longer on the approved list for your bank.

The Radcliffe conveyancing firm handling our Radcliffe conveyancing has uncovered an inconsistency when comparing the information in the home valuation report and what is in the legal papers for the property. My solicitor says that he is duty bound to check that the lender is OK with this discrepancy and is content to go ahead. Is my lawyer’s approach legitimate?

Your solicitor must comply with the UK Finance Lenders’ Handbook conditions which do require that your lawyer disclose any incorrect assumptions in the lender’s valuation report and the legal papers. Should you refuse to allow your lawyer to make the appropriate notification then your lawyer will have no choice but to discontinue acting for both parties.

Have completed on a a terraced house in Radcliffe , how long should it take for the Land Registry to record my ownership? My Radcliffe conveyancing solicitor has been very slow, so I want to be certain that my purchase is recorded.

There is nothing unique about conveyancing in Radcliffe registration formalities. Rather than based on location, timeframes can vary according to who lodges the application, whether it is in order and whether the Land registry communicate with any other persons or bodies. Currently approximately 80% of submission are completed in less than three weeks but occasionally there can be protracted hold-ups. Registration is effected after the new owner is living at the premises so post completion formalities is not always top priority but if there is a degree of urgency associated with the registration then you or your conveyancer could communicate with the Registry to express the reasoning for the application to be prioritised.

How does the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 impact my commercial offices in Radcliffe and how can your lawyers assist?

The particular law that you refer to provides security of tenure to commercial lessees, granting the right to apply to court for a continuation of occupancy at the end of an expired lease. There are certain specified grounds that a landlord can refrain from granting a lease renewal and the rules are involved. Fees are different for commercial conveyancing. Radcliffe is one of the hundreds of locations in which the firms we work with have offices

I need to retain a conveyancing solicitor for my conveyancing in Radcliffe. I have chance upon a web site which looks to be the ideal answer If it is possible to get all the legals completed via phone that would be ideal. Should I be wary? What are the potential pitfalls?

As usual with these online conveyancers you need to read ALL the small print - did you notice the extra charge for dealing with the mortgage?

What type of property do your Radcliffe conveyancing estimates apply to?

Our conveyancing quotes are only appropriate to standard residential premises in England & Wales. Should you have any different requirements such as industrial or agricultural land or commercial conveyancing in Radcliffe please contact us to discuss your requirements .

Last updated

Sample of conveyancing solicitors in Radcliffe regulated by the SRA

It is important to note that the listed firms do not limit their work for conveyancing in Radcliffe but also conveyancing throughout England and Wales.

  • A.s. Matthews Limited, 136 Park Lane, Whitefield, Manchester, Lancashire, M45 7PX
  • Nesbit Law Group Llp, Warth Business Centre, Warth Park, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 9TB
  • Knightbridge Law Limited, 115 Radcliffe Road, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 9LD
  • Vanstone Law Limited, The Vanstone, 40 Parkhills Road, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 9AT
  • Sovereign Solicitors, 35 Knowsley Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0ST

Commercial Conveyancing solicitors in Radcliffe regulated by the SRA

The list below is a small selection of solicitors in Radcliffe practicing in commercial conveyancing in Radcliffe. This could include advice on buying or selling a shop, pub, restaurant, office, retail unit
  • A.s. Matthews Limited, 136 Park Lane, Whitefield, Manchester, Lancashire, M45 7PX
  • Thomas Saul & Co, 6 Bury Old Road, Whitefield, Manchester, Lancashire, M45 6TF
  • Glp (prestwich) Llp, Portland Terrace, 9 Fairfax Road, Prestwich, Manchester, Lancashire, M25 1AS
  • Clough & Willis, 2 Manchester Road, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0DT
  • Crompton Halliwell, 4-6 St. Marys Place, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0EA

Planning law solicitors in Radcliffe regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority

The firms listed below are a small selection of solicitors in Radcliffe specialising in planning law. This could include advice on development on contaminated land
  • Butcher And Barlow Llp, 2-6 Bank Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0DL
  • Hyland Legal Limited, Imperial House, 79 - 81 Hornby Street, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL9 5BN
  • Mary Monson Solicitors Limited, 87 Chorley Road, Swinton, Manchester, Lancashire, M27 4AA
  • Nabi Solicitors, Rose Hill Works, Nelson Street, Bolton, Lancashire, BL3 2RW
  • Russell & Russell, Churchill House, Wood Street, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 1EE

*Source acknowledgement: House price data produced by Land Registry as well data supplied by Lexsure Ltd.

© Crown copyright material is reproduced with the permission of Land Registry under delegated authority from the Controller of HMSO.