West Bromwich Building Society Conveyancing Panel Information
BSA Designator: West Bromwich Building Society
Jurisdiction: England and Wales
The information on this page is designed to keep solicitors and licensed conveyancers abreast of latest requirements changes by West Bromwich Building Society and to assist in remaining on the West Bromwich Building Society Approved Conveyancing Solicitors.
Find a Lawyer on the West Bromwich Building Society Approved Conveyancing Solicitors
powered by LenderPanel
West Bromwich Building Society Conveyancing Panel Information:
Generally, Firms must have at least two Partners however all Firms wishing to be admitted to the conveyancing panel should contact Mortgage Deeds Administration Department in the first instance - See E.33 below for contact details.
You must also comply with the terms and conditions of your West Bromwich Building Society solicitor panel appointment.
- Full disciplinary history for each conveyancing solicitor
- Details of any accreditation e.g. Lexcel and/or Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Number of lender conveyancing panels the firm is currently on
- Automated alerting to inform lenders when there is a fundamental change to the firm e.g. change of name
- Whether the firm has ever accepted instructions in respect of property clubs and investment schemes
- House price discrepancies (declared to lender vs. registered at Land Registry)
- Number of partners per branch of the firm
- Summary of annual accounts
- Full complaints history for each conveyancing solicitor
- Structure of firm and, where applicable, its group
- lack of transactions
- the lawyer is a sole practitioner
- as part of the HSBC panel reduction.
Looking for information about your firm's panel status?
Recent Changes Include
|#||Date||Assoc.||Changes Related To|
Last update 10/01/2020