HSBC Conveyancing Panel Information
UK Finance Designator: HSBC Bank plc
Jurisdiction: England and Wales
The information on this page is designed to keep solicitors and licensed conveyancers abreast of latest requirements changes by HSBC and to assist in remaining on the HSBC Conveyancing Panel.
Find a Lawyer on the HSBC Conveyancing Panel
powered by LenderPanel
HSBC Conveyancing Panel: Recently Asked Questions
- To keep us informed of the reasons for any delay in your being able to send the title deeds and documents we require to us within 3 months of completion or evidence of proof of registration within that period. (We will send reminders if the deeds have not been received but will not acknowledge receipt of deeds.)
- To notify us in writing of any change in your details as held on our records for example, change of address, telephone number, document exchange number email address. Notification must be given to us at least 10 days before the change will be effective.
- That any deeds you borrow from us in connection with the personal mortgage of a partner or director at your firm must be requested by a partner or director other than the partner or director concerned and the transaction must be handled by that other partner or director. If you are a sole practitioner and require the loan of deeds in connection with your own mortgage, you must nominate a different firm on our panel to request the deeds and handle the transaction.
- If you are a sole practitioner, to arrange for appropriate locum cover from our panel where necessary. Your locum must be a member of the Conveyancing panel.
- You have the consent of all borrowers to apply for the deeds, before making any request for deeds. We will accept your request for deeds on the understanding that you have obtained such consent. If this is not the case then you should advise our Deeds Services Department in writing when you make your request
Looking for information about your firm's panel status?
Recent Changes Include
|#||Date||Assoc.||Changes Related To|
|5.13.1||CML||Insolvency Act Indemnity Insurance Deed of Gift Indemnity Insurance|
Last update 10/11/2018