Nottingham Building Society Conveyancing Panel Information
The information on this page is designed to keep solicitors and licensed conveyancers abreast of latest requirements changes by Nottingham Building Society and to assist in remaining on the Nottingham Building Society Approved Conveyancing Solicitors Panel.
Looking for information about your firm's panel status?
Nottingham Building Society Conveyancing Panel Information:
Minimum of 2 principle partners, minimum 3 year trading history, £2m liability insurance or £3m for LLP’s, practising certificates required and Sole practitioners not acceptable. Contact Lending services
You must also comply with the terms and conditions of your Nottingham Building Society solicitor panel appointment.
- Average time frame to register charges at the Land Registry
- Average time frame to send deeds to the lender (calculated from completion date or title registration)
- Number of conveyancing cases by lender
- The percentage of the firm’s business which is conveyancing (broken down into sale)
- Average mortgage advance
- Buy to Let transactions
- Disclosure to Lender analysis indicating frequency and nature of disclosures - to include benchmarking analysis against aggregate data
- Evidence of undertaking logs
- Current and historic missed priority dates
- Analysis as to the nature of clients (e.g. seen in person)
In your situation, if the purchaser will not consent to the information being passed on to the lender, the solicitor must cease to act for Nottingham Building Society and it may well be prudent for you to cease to act for the purchaser as well. You must not inform Nottingham Building Society of the reason for termination of the retainer over and above the fact that a conflict has arisen. The fact that you can no longer act should alert even the most somnambulistic of lenders that something is wrong with the borrower and/or purchase. The fact that you have disinstructed yourself should not affect your Nottingham Building Society conveyancing panel status.
Find a Lawyer on the Nottingham Building Society Approved Conveyancing Solicitors Panel
powered by LenderPanel