LendInvest Conveyancing Panel Information
The information on this page is designed to keep solicitors and licensed conveyancers abreast of latest requirements changes by LendInvest and to assist in remaining on the LendInvest Conveyancing Panel.
Looking for information about your firm's panel status?
LendInvest Conveyancing Panel: Recently Asked Questions
In appealing a decision by LendInvest, it may be useful to provide the following information:
- Comprehensive account of your conveyancing history
- Your COMPLETIONmonitor reports, assuming you use the Lexsure software
- Your recent claims history
- comprehensive details of all employees in your firm and their role.
- Note down if a solicitor has been admitted to the role on completion of the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test.
- Provide duplicate practising certificates, the firm's current professional indemnity policy and your accountant's certificate, summarising the % of the firm's gross fee income is generated from residential conveyancing
On appeal some conveyancing firms have been able to regain membership to panels notwithstanding the policy by the respective lenders to refuse panel membership to firms with certain profiles or characteristics. The success is primarily due to the firms’ ability to persuade the lender to make an exception if there is sufficient evidence to reassure them that the firm has a healthy attitude towards risk mitigation.
Find a Lawyer on the LendInvest Conveyancing Panel
powered by LenderPanel