Accord Mortgages Conveyancing Panel Information
UK Finance Designator: Accord Mortgages Ltd
Jurisdiction: England and Wales
The information on this page is designed to keep solicitors and licensed conveyancers abreast of latest requirements changes by Accord Mortgages and to assist in remaining on the Accord Mortgages Solicitor Panel.
Find a Lawyer on the Accord Mortgages Solicitor Panel
powered by LenderPanel
Accord Mortgages Solicitor Panel: Recently Asked Questions
- You have the consent of all borrowers to apply for the deeds, before making any request for deeds. We will accept your request for deeds on the understanding that you have obtained such consent. If this is not the case then you should advise our Deeds Services Department in writing when you make your request
- To keep us informed of the reasons for any delay in your being able to send the title deeds and documents we require to us within 3 months of completion or evidence of proof of registration within that period. (We will send reminders if the deeds have not been received but will not acknowledge receipt of deeds.)
- To quote on all communications with us relating to deeds/registration issues, whether by telephone or in writing, the panel number that we provide for each practising address and the mortgage account or application number for the mortgage concerned.
- Without prejudice to your obligation to comply in full with the Safeguards provisions in the CML Lenders’ Handbook, to report to us as soon as possible any suspicion that you have about the genuineness of any transaction in any respect.
- If you are a sole practitioner, to arrange for appropriate locum cover from our panel where necessary. Your locum must be a member of the Conveyancing panel.
Looking for information about your firm's panel status?
Recent Changes Include
|#||Date||Assoc.||Changes Related To|
Last update 17/06/2019